/embog632866.html,LCD,Scales,Electronic,Multifunctional,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Scale,xn--80aaaacq3bf7actrkf.xn--p1ai,Kitchen,With,Kitchen,$31 $31 Kitchen Scale Multifunctional Kitchen Electronic Scales With LCD Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining $31 Kitchen Scale Multifunctional Kitchen Electronic Scales With LCD Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Scale Multifunctional Electronic Ranking TOP1 Scales With LCD Kitchen Scale Multifunctional Electronic Ranking TOP1 Scales With LCD /embog632866.html,LCD,Scales,Electronic,Multifunctional,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Scale,xn--80aaaacq3bf7actrkf.xn--p1ai,Kitchen,With,Kitchen,$31
Product Name: Electronic kitchen scale
Maximum weighing: 500g
Product size: 14.5*14.5CM
Product specifications: 500g/0.01
1. Using high-precision tension meter sensing system, the weighing is accurate, and the error rate is one thousandth;
2. With automatic zero adjustment / automatic shutdown (saving point function);
3. With overload / low voltage battery prompt function;
4. The unique front punch design makes the reading more convenient, especially when it is called the big Dongdong big package!
The machine's automatic zeroing/tagging function is very practical. Before turning on the power, put the measuring device on the scale, then
After pressing “TARE”, the system will automatically return to zero, and the gauge is not a component at all, making your weighing more convenient.
Tips and instructions for using kitchen scales (kitchen scales) and parcel scales (package scales):
With export neutral packaging, the use is quite simple:
1, ON / OFF switch key
2, MODE unit selection button, commonly used is g (gram).
3, TARE peeling button. For example, when using a vessel to weigh the weight of the liquid, a peeling button can be used. First
Place the vessel on the scale, press the tare button, the electronic scale will be zero, and then pour the liquid into the vessel, the electronic scale
It shows the weight of the liquid directly.
1 digital kitchen scale
1 x user manual
Place it in a sturdy, flat, windless environment.
2. When placing the weighing object, do not hit the weighing pan, otherwise the sensor may be damaged.
3. Since it is a manual measurement, please allow 1-2cm error and make sure you don't mind before ordering.
4. Light and display settings may cause slight chromatic aberration.
5. If you encounter any problems, please contact us in time, we will try our best t